Mountain View Cottage
Rental Accommodation in Bonniconlon,
Near Ballina, County Mayo, Ireland
You'll find Mountain View Cottage on an elevated site 6 miles east of Ballina nestled between the foot of the Ox Mountains near the "Windy Gap" and Enniscrone on Killala Bay with its miles of safe sandy beach.
Mountain View Cottage is Bord Failte (ITB - Irish Tourist Board) approved and a member of Irish Country Holidays.
- Two ground floor double bedrooms
- First floor twin bedded room
- Ground floor shower room with WC
- Kitchen well equipped with breakfast bar, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, radio/tape deck
- Lounge with three piece suite, multi channel TV and video
- Private garden, patio, garden furniture, bar-b-que, children's sandpit, slide, swings and 9 hole putting green
- Baby sitting on request
- post office
- pubs & Roman Catholic Church at Bonniconlon 5 minutes walk
- Ballina 6 miles
- swimming pools
- Huge variety of fishing
- deep sea on Killala Bay
- salmon and seatrout on River Moy
- salmon and brown trout on Lough Conn.
- Fishing arrangements can be made with local Angling Centre.
- Six 18 hole golf courses, tee off times can be booked when available
- Hill walking, canoeing, cycling, golf driving range and sightseeing
- Adjacent to Western Way/Foxford Way, newly developed walk around Lough Talt, The Glenree Trail with its undiscovered "Scelps" prove very interesting.
Just a few hours drive from most major centres Bonniconlon is the ideal place to relax in a peaceful, quiet and naturally rugged haven free from pollutants including noise.
For more information contact:
Kay & Seamus Devine